Commercial Concrete Leveling in Cortland, Warren, Youngstown
Fast, cost-effective concrete repair and soil stabilization
Valley Concrete Restoration offers a proven solution to stabilize and level uneven concrete slabs, such as sidewalks, driveways, roadways and warehouse floors. With multiple formulas available, PolyLevel® can fit the needs of your commercial, industrial or municipal job, large or small.
Supportworks’ PolyLevel System is designed to work under the most extreme conditions. PolyLevel uses a two-part urethane polymer that expands into high-density foam to fill voids, lift and stabilize concrete and solve a wide range of geotechnical and structural applications.
Valley Concrete Restoration is your professional PolyLevel contractor in Northeast Ohio, specializing in concrete leveling and repair. Call us at 1-330-558-1027 or click below to request a consultation to discuss the scope of your project.
Why concrete walkways sink and crack
Walkways and sidewalks are exposed to a lot of wear and tear. When the soil supporting the concrete becomes weak, the concrete can crack and sink. There are many things that can create a void beneath the slab, such as erosion from rainwater or gutter runoff, or a tree root that has rotted over time. Dirt fill underneath the slab that has not been well compacted can also create voids beneath the concrete. Regardless of what’s caused your sidewalk to sink, we can fix it!
Before and after: Concrete sidewalk leveling
PolyLevel® works for a wide range of applications:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We can select the right PolyLevel formula for your specific application, whether it’s concrete leveling, void filling, soil stabilization or joint stabilization. The PolyLevel process and steps for installing PolyLevel are the same for both commercial and residential applications.
Advantages of PolyLevel® for commercial use
PolyLevel is a state-of-the-art alternative to mudjacking, re-leveling grout or concrete replacement. The polyurethane foam system offers numerous features and benefits:
- Lightweight – Our polyurethane foam weighs approximately 4-6 pounds per cubic foot when installed, in comparison to traditional mortar-based material which weighs 120 pounds per cubic foot.
- High capacity – Lifting action is a result of the expansion of the polymer, allowing for lifting of a much higher load than traditional mudjacking, which relies on hydraulic pressure being contained under a slab.
- Accurate lift – Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab.
- Waterproof – Polyurethane formula is fully waterproof, so it won’t wash out, won’t be impacted by freeze/thaw cycles and can be used to under-seal slabs and stop a variety of infrastructure leaks.
- Non-invasive – PolyLevel equipment can be used in extremely limited access areas and won’t disturb lawn or landscape.
- Quick cure time – Within just 15 minutes after injection, the concrete slab is ready for heavy loading; compared to conventional mudjacking which takes several days to cure.
- Environmentally-friendly – With PolyLevel there’s no need to demolish the concrete and transport the waste to a landfill.
Get an estimate on commercial PolyLevel installation
Valley Concrete Restoration offers commercial concrete leveling and PolyLevel installation in Cortland, Warren, Youngstown and all of Northeast Ohio. Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation and learn how PolyLevel can solve your concrete settlement problems and a wide range of other structural issues. Get an estimate for your commercial project today – call 1-330-558-1027.